Terms of Subscription
If you are being directed to this page following your Paypal checkout, there is nothing further you need to to. I will be alerted of your payment and I will send you any currently pending picks we have.
Here is advice on getting your bets down efficiently. Our plays steam immediately, so you’ll need to act quickly
The Marketcapper is a recurring subscription service. Your service will automatically renew once per period chosen. After the first billing period, you can cancel your subscription at any time. This means refunds are only redeemable after the first period has completed, following your first renewal. You can cancel subscription here, or from your PayPal account.
Here are the grace periods for refunds. You must cancel within the grace period, as well as notify me that you want a refund, otherwise I will assume you are just being proactive about cancelling before the next period.
Refund periods (Again, only redeemable upon renewal. There are no refunds on initial subscriptions):
- Notice within 1 day to receive a full refund on a weekly subscription.
- Notice within 3 days to receive a full refund on a monthly subscription.
- Notice within 9 days to receive a full refund on a 3-month subscription.
Here ere is a list of important information to ensure a smooth and profitable relationship:
- Be sure to check your spam mail inbox and “green flag” my e-mail address (email@example.com). My mailing list is large, so it is at risk to be filtered, green flag me if this happens. Always check your spam inbox before e-mailing me about missing plays.
- Bankroll management is usually the difference between profit and loss, regardless of the quality of picks you are receiving. I recommend using a fairly simple betting scheme, based on compound units. Choose a percentage of your bankroll to bet on each play, this percentage should be between 1% (conservative) and 3% (aggressive). All you have to do is calculate your bet each month, relative to whatever your bankroll is that to begin the month.
Also, here is the info you need if you would like to sign up to receive plays via text message (plays will also be sent to your e-mail):
You can receive the texts if you use one of these wireless providers:
- Alltel: @message.alltel.com
- AT&T: @txt.att.net
- T-Mobile: @tmomail.net
- Virgin: @vmobl.com
- Sprint: @messaging.sprintpcs.com
- Verizon: @vtext.com
- Nextel: @messaging.nextel.com
- US Cellular: @mms.uscc.net
If you would like to use this feature, simply send me an e-mail with the following info:
Name: (Your name here)
Anyone caught disseminating or reselling The Marketcapper’s picks in any way, will be dealt with at my discretion. The infringing parties will be blackballed from the mailing list without refund.